In hiding!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Such pretty pictures...

I'm bored. I think we should start doing this again. Not competetively or anything, just to make things more interesting. That, and to make up for the lack of activity if no one can think of anything to blog. I'll start:
Simon was sure the zoo keepers wouldn't give him tainted food, but he had to sniff it anyway. Just to make sure.
National shrinkage of chefs leads to increase in food-related slapstick comedy.
After unveiling the southern hemisphere's largest telescope, President Thabo concluding the event with the words "our next telescope's going to be this big!"

6 Comments:

Blogger aBitWicked said...

hahaha lovely pics indeed...

7:46 PM

 
Blogger Vanathi said...

good pics...

7:42 AM

 
Blogger Azathoth said...

Heh. I love the comments. Alway makes pictures that much more fun.

8:41 PM

 
Blogger jayne said...

Oh yes, love the comments. Start a contest for us, dearie.



***Note the name change. Used to be "Jay," now it's "Jayne." Tired of commenting and being asked why a guy would make the comments I do. Dammit.

12:32 AM

 
Anonymous Ned said...

I suppose you guys are very busy with college and your lives and that is how it should be, but I do miss your updates here. Android, you are a talented writer, with a lot of insight and well-spoken. Glod, you are inventive, creative and fun. Good luck in all you do.

12:30 PM

 
Blogger AVA said...

Where did you guys go!!! The blogosphere is not the same without you. I mean it.

11:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home