In hiding!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Half term blues

My half term is ten days long. Let's see what I've done.
Saturday - Went to work for three hours, then lazed around house
Sunday - Was an hour early for work, so I sat around for an hour, then worked for four, then lazed around house
Monday - Went into town, set up an ISA, got library card, took out from library:
-A Brief History of Pants (rubbish)
-Carrie (brilliant)
-De-loused in the Comatorium (one of the best albums I've ever heard)
Tuesday - lazed around house
Wednesday - Went into nottingham. Was supposed to meet a few friends from college, but one was in Deepdale so he couldn't come, and I can't remember why the other couldn't, but he couldn't. Spent two hours alone and wandering around. Bought three issues of Hate and two badges, then lazed around house
Thursday - Went into Wollaton to do Media Studies coursework - it was cold and miserable and horrible and I hated it

I'm going to a friend's house tonight to watch a Ramones film (I think it's End of the Century), so at least that should be good. On monday I'm going into mansfield to see my orthodontist (hopefully he'll allow me to wear my retainers only at night) and then into HMV to look for Hearts And Unicorns by Giant Drag.
Rest of my half term - please, please don't suck.

Can I invite a few guys to join our blog of wonders? I promise they won't be assholes...

5 Comments:

Blogger Glod said...

Mine was similar, what with the lazing around, but I ate a massive ant covered in choclate.

How come we never do anything anymore, oh, I remember, it's because you always ask "are you going yet?" whenever I visit. Why do you dislike me?

11:00 AM

 
Blogger aBitWicked said...

lazing around sounds fun....

doesnt glod laze around that much? thats why you dont like him?

5:41 PM

 
Blogger Glod said...

I missed those words earlier, but sure Android, you can invite some friend(s).

11:14 PM

 
Blogger Paranoid Android said...

I always ask if you're going because you always turn up unannounced and stuff. I don't like lazing around anymore, unless it's in the morning and I'm still in bed, then it's good.

5:20 PM

 
Blogger Azathoth said...

Carrie rules. Of course the Ramones movie will rock. Enjoy the lazing around the house time, you'll miss it when it's gone.

9:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home