In hiding!

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Hm, three things 'bout I.

Three screen names that you have had: Inferno, Cloaked Figure, Desperate Maiden
Three things you like about your self: My childish personality, my lack of sense, my random noises.
Three things you don't like about your self: Uh.. I like me for who I am.
Three parts of your heritage: Stupidity, strong immune system, height.
Three things that scare you: Early death, programming flaws, evil more evil than mine.
Three of your everyday essentials: Me, Food, Drink.
Three things you are wearing right now: Wouldn't you like to know..
Three of your favorite songs: I don't listen to any songs..
Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months: Live to see my 17th birthday, fix my flawwed programming, get through my exams as quickly as possible.
Three things I want in a relationship: A relationship, a partner, some love.
Two truths and a lie: I am D.Maiden, I am male, I am female.
Three things you can't do without: Myself, Food, Drink.
Three places you want to go on vacation: Somewhere nice, somewhere terrible anywhere at home.
Three things you just can't do: Give birth, telekinesis, fix my programming.
Three kids names: Jimmy, Joe, Bob.
Three things you want to do before you die: Look at the next 12 months thing.
Three Celeb crushes: I hate celebrities.
Three people you want to know these things about: No one in particular.

1 Comments:

Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

OMG I love your SN's the **BEST!!**

Huh. I like your childish personality, too.
"three parts of your heritage- Stupidity" I love it, too, too funny!

This's gotta be the MOST hilarious one I've read yet!! :D

3:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home